Complaint Review: Metro Roberts

• Reported By: New York
Metro Roberts
2211 Sheridan Drive Tonawanda, New York USA

Metro Roberts Chris Williams The Real Estate Guy Tonawanda New York

*Author of original report: Update on "The Real Estate Guy"

Hello neighbors and friends, I am writing this report to advise you of "The Real Estate Guy" his name is Chris Williams and he works for Metro Roberts on Sheridan Dr. He also has a company called The Williams Team on Delaware... Chris is a shady real estate agent who finds houses and then "flips" them always looking for a huge pay day.

Chris does not live in the houses so he never has concern for the person or family's safety who buys the house. Chris works with several agents who he pays a 10% finders fee to if the agent can put a prospect in one of these cosmetically altered homes. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

I tried to reach out to the real estate guy but like most scam artists, he was not interested in talking.. A very important note, although the house is sixty years old, the shady work to run the plumbing is dated after Chris took ownership.

I used to defend Chris by saying he did not know  but the pictures tell a much different story. [continued below]....
..... Finally.. NO MATTER WHAT!!  Get a home inspection, my realator advised me that a home inspection was not needed as this house was already under contract and an inspection was already done

My realator also advised me that Chris altered the contract so that he could "hook me up" because we are boys... Thanks for the hook up Chris!! You da man.. . My realator was also a friend of mine for over 25 years he too has nothing to say about the matter except thanks for the commision check.

A grievance has been filed against both the listing agent as well as the buying agent with the Buffalo Board of Realator's. Please note that I do not believe that all Metro Roberts agents are shady, you know what they say one bad apple spoils the bunch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Roberts/Tonawanda-New-York-14223/Metro-Roberts-Chris-Williams-The-Real-Estate-Guy-Tonawanda-New-York-1099217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Roberts

Update on "The Real Estate Guy"

AUTHOR: Nick - ()

I recently found out that Chris was sued by someone he did a transaction with. Chris has destroyed a friendship between Gino Albini and myself. Greed got the best of these two and sadly it was at my expense. A smart consumer will check out this site before doing any kind of business.. If you are doing business with Chris Williams please contact the Town of Tonawanda and ask about him... He is very well known, much like Jordan Belfort from "The Wolf Of Wall Street"... Unlike Chris I care about the neighborhood I grew up in... BUYER BEWARE!!! He calls himself the Real Estate Guy - more like "The Real Estate Boy"