Complaint Review: Metro Storage of Katy TX

• Reported By: MSki — Houston Texas
Metro Storage of Katy TX
23250 Westheimer Pkwy Katy, Texas USA

Metro Storage Stay Away from this Company Katy Texas

Metro Mini Storage of Katy TX:  After I moved my stuff into a storage unit, I recieved a notification that my rates were going to increase...not just a little but more than 50%!  I came all the way out to Katy to move my stuff out.  Then I went to their office to give my notice, only to find a sign on the door saying they'd be back in an hour and a half!  This was in the middle of the day!  Their office hours list 9am-6pm.  There was no way I was going to sit around with my truck full of stuff that I had to move.  When I talked to them on the phone later, they told me that I had to come all the way back to Katy TX to sign their documents!  Has this company never heard of phone, fax, or intenet?!?  This company will waste your money and your time.  There are simply better options and life is too short to give your time and money to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Storage-of-Katy-TX/Katy-Texas-77494/Metro-Storage-Stay-Away-from-this-Company-Katy-Texas-1138680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Storage of Katy TX