Complaint Review: Metro Van Lines Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, November 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Beaverton Oregon
Metro Van Lines Inc.
2704 S. Park Rd. Pembroke Park, Florida USA

Metro Van Lines Inc. Violated multiple DOT regulations; Two involuntary revocations in past two years reported on DOT site Pembroke Park Florida

Metro Van Lines Inc. of Pembroke Park Florida is the first company I reported to the Better Business Bureau in 30 years of Florida residency.

Only in business for three years, they already have received two DOT Involuntary Revocations in 2012 and 2013.

Please avoid this company at all costs unless you prefer dishonesty and companies who lack good intentions for their customers.  Read other reviews on other sites as well.  I have yet to see a score over 2 out of 5 stars and the majority of reviewers I have found  give 1 star (and some like myself even think 1star is too high).

Some of the highlights of my experience with them are the following:

Violated multiple Department of Transportation regulations on the move contract to serve their interests at my expense

Falsely advertise on their website that they do not use third parties then had Super Movers deliver my property to Oregon

Contracted movers attempted to conceal property damage from my apartment management which I reported.

Agreed to my requested delivery date to hook me to their company and then did not call or return my calls as to why my property had not arrived on the date they knew I was expecting it

I had to initiate contact after their being a noshow and manager said they had yet to leave the warehouse in Pembroke Park, Florida.  Still in Florida long after they agreed to be in Oregon!!

Helpful until they receive your deposit and then could care less and are rude and dismissive.  This is mentioned often in reviews on them.

Please do not use this company unless you want more frustration and stress added to your move. There are far better options elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metro-Van-Lines-Inc/Pembroke-Park-Florida-33009/Metro-Van-Lines-Inc-Violated-multiple-DOT-regulations-Two-involuntary-revocations-in-pa-1101127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metro Van Lines Inc.