Complaint Review: metroentertainment

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2012

• Reported By: celeste randolph — los altos United States of America
75 gerber road east Internet United States of America

metroentertainment I thought I was ordering the tickets from the symphony hall direct. I didn't realize I would pay triple for the ticket value. Internet, Internet

I went online to order Jackie Evancho tickets for 3/26 at Davies and didn't realize this was a brokerage website.  It looked like the official website for Davies Hall to me.  It was the first website that came up when Googling Jackie Evancho 3/26 concert, so I purchased 4 of them for $479.  Their face value is $220.  More than double in fees and commissions.  I really wish I would have understood that I wasn't buying direct from Davies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/metroentertainment/internet/metroentertainment-I-thought-I-was-ordering-the-tickets-from-the-symphony-hall-direct-I-827356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on metroentertainment