Complaint Review: metropcs nw hwy dallas

• Submitted: Tue, October 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Ifeelutoo — carrollton Texas
metropcs nw hwy dallas
2731 northwest hwy dallas, Texas USA

metropcs nw hwy dallas Losers tricked at point of sale by metro pcs. dallas Texas

I purchased a new phone from the store on nw hwy and was offerd a bill float agree ment andnwasntold that it would be 6 month sac. Well it is a revolving acount and now they want over a thousand dollars for this phone. I ABSOLUTLY cannot believe this. They admit that I was misinformed but still want me to pay interest. I have paid 618 and my bal is 283. Im going to my back to dispute and stop any and all pyments and have retained a lawyer. I see from all theses reports that we need to drasticly change who we trust with our money and information. Do not do bussiness with theses people its not worth the agrivation. Lawyers welcome!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/metropcs-nw-hwy-dallas/dallas-Texas-75220/metropcs-nw-hwy-dallas-Losers-tricked-at-point-of-sale-by-metro-pcs-dallas-Texas-1090345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on metropcs nw hwy dallas