Complaint Review: metropcs

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: maureen from atascadero, california — atascadero California United States of America
metropcs
8300 el camino real atascadero, California United States of America

metropcs my phone had gotten turned of for two weeks in nov,so I left it off because the metropcs store in atas, said if the phone is off for a week or more they will bill me from the date i pay which was dec atascadero, California

Hi my problem with metropcs is my phone had gotten turned off nov 20th so instead of paying it then i waited tell dec 3 which is when i get paid, I am disabled and get paid only once a month and on limited income. I talked to the girl in the store in atascadero ca. her name is Bernice she said if the phone is off for one week then they would go by the next date i paid it, that was on dec 3rd, dec 20th they shut off my phone after i paid it. so i went into the store and asked them to please turn it back on, bernice said she needed the comfirmation number, so i went home to call with the number, then she asked for a high security password which i know nothing about, I was added to a girl named Olivia Mendoza as another line, a couple weeks later she quit. I asked if she be taken off and me being the only person on the bill they said no problem they would..well they never did so pretty much im screwed and they weren't going to turn it back on because i didnt know the password the girl had, contacted her and she gave me two numbers they said werent right. noone from metro out of the 4 people i spoke with were not at all trying to help me with this matter, so im out a phone im sick because they have stressed me out and i cant even get my money back for two weeks of no service, i have never in my life dealt with the rudest people from a company as i have metro, I will not ever use them again, I had service with them for a year and this is how they treated me. I would like my money back and they straight up are ripping mr off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/metropcs/atascadero-California-93422/metropcs-my-phone-had-gotten-turned-of-for-two-weeks-in-novso-I-left-it-off-because-the-988988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on metropcs