Complaint Review: metropcs

• Updated: Fri, April 01, 2011

• Reported By: audrey — livonia Michigan United States of America
metropcs
p.o. box 601119 dallas, Texas United States of America

metropcs took my money dallas, Texas

Metro pcs double took my money out of my account and wont put it back for 4 to 6 weeks when it took  them leedd than 1 day to take it .   I called the costomer service and got no where I talked to 3 supervisors who said the same thing I asked to talk to a manager because ineed my money now so checks wont bounce. They put me on hold for 15 minutes then came back on and said 2 more minutes then hung up on me. The same thing happened 2 more times The third time I called back I asked for the corporate phone number and the said sorry and hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/metropcs/dallas-Texas-75360/metropcs-took-my-money-dallas-Texas-712779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on metropcs