Complaint Review: Metta Capital Lending

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Osborne7273 — Spring Texas
Metta Capital Lending
430 Congress St. Portland, Maine 04101 Alabaster, Alabama United States of America

Metta Capital Lending Amy Coleman, Betty Grady LOAN SCAM Alabaster, Alabama

I was approved for a $ 10,000. medical loan. I was asked to send the loan insurance down payment of $1125. Via Western Union. So I did some looking around via internet and could not find anything, good or bad. So I proceed with their request.
I borrowed the money and sent it via Western Union as requested. Which cost me another $ 115.
Thinking that I could pay the $1125. that was borrowed back once the loan came through. And the
$ 115. was taken from my mortgage payment.
Not only did I not get the medical treatment I needed, a dear friendship was destroyed and I also have a bad credit rating. This stupid act cost me more than just the $ 1240. out of pocket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Metta-Capital-Lending/Alabaster-Alabama-/Metta-Capital-Lending-Amy-Coleman-Betty-Grady-LOAN-SCAM-Alabaster-Alabama-1042701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Metta Capital Lending