Complaint Review: Meyer Dahan

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Unhappy Customer — West Hollywood California
Meyer Dahan
8560 West Sunset Blvd, Suite #413 West Hollywood, California USA

Meyer Dahan Dahan PropertiesThe Dream Builders Project Donated money in silent auction for charity and 1/2 the items I paid for never received and now no contact. West Hollywood California

I am curious to know if my money actually went to the charity or Meyer Dahans' pocket. I am not rich as most were there but I was one of the very few that actually made an effort and purchased several items from the silent auction though only $300 worth still something more than most of the D list wealthy celebs that were there just for pictures and free alcohol.

I purchased 4 items.

• Lakers Tickets (Possibly the worst seats in Staple Center for the worst game of the season)

• Dog Poster (Only item that I am actually happy with)

• Sponsor Gift Bag (Never existed though I won it and was not charged thankfully)

• Jersey Mike's Catering for 10 people at Home/Office (I wanted to use it for this weekend for an event and have been trying to contact the guy Addy that I was given his number and he even told me to call him. I have been trying to reach him for the past week now and nothing. I contacted Jersey Mike's and they have zero record of ever making a donation for this cause anywhere in southern California as well as said I should have received an actual printed gift certificate with charity name on it which I did not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meyer-Dahan/West-Hollywood-California-90069/Meyer-Dahan-Dahan-PropertiesThe-Dream-Builders-Project-Donated-money-in-silent-auction-fo-1141408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Meyer Dahan