- Report: #1141408
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Meyer Dahan
Meyer Dahan8560 West Sunset Blvd, Suite #413 West Hollywood, California USA
Meyer Dahan Dahan PropertiesThe Dream Builders Project Donated money in silent auction for charity and 1/2 the items I paid for never received and now no contact. West Hollywood California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Lakers Tickets (Possibly the worst seats in Staple Center for the worst game of the season)
- Dog Poster (Only item that I am actually happy with)
- Sponsor Gift Bag (Never existed though I won it and was not charged thankfully)
- Jersey Mike's Catering for 10 people at Home/Office (I wanted to use it for this weekend for an event and have been trying to contact the guy Addy that I was given his number and he even told me to call him. I have been trying to reach him for the past week now and nothing. I contacted Jersey Mike's and they have zero record of ever making a donation for this cause anywhere in southern California as well as said I should have received an actual printed gift certificate with charity name on it which I did not.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Meyer-Dahan/West-Hollywood-California-90069/Meyer-Dahan-Dahan-PropertiesThe-Dream-Builders-Project-Donated-money-in-silent-auction-fo-1141408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.