Complaint Review: MF MircoMart Company

• Reported By: scarletplus — Richland Washington
MF MircoMart Company
301 Carlson Parkway Minnelonka, Minnesota USA

MF MircoMart Company coordinator@mfmartco.com Scam Minnelonka Minnesota

I was sent a letter of acceptance to become a shadow shopper. It asked me to go the their website and enter user id and password to activate the check they sent with the letter in the amount of $1992.20. Out of that amount $350 was to be deducted for my first week's income the rest was to be withdrew for spending on items from the retailer's. Then we were to get our assignment to shop at a retail store. I feel they were just after my IPO address. I am concerned they will access other accounts and my personal info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MF-MircoMart-Company/Minnelonka-Minnesota-55305/MF-MircoMart-Company-coordinatormfmartcocom-Scam-Minnelonka-Minnesota-1081111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MF MircoMart Company