Complaint Review: MG Pools

MG Pools
4580 Spencer Drive Plan, Texas United States of America

MG Pools Backyard Architect Theft of my equipment Plan, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Mr. Gideo ripped me off too

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: kraig willshire

Do not believe a word Mike tells you.  His business card has a different last name that made it difficult to track down all of the complaints on his multiple companies.  Search for Michael Gideo and you'll see all of the details on this bad man.  Long story short he made multiple promisses, streached a 21 day project into over 6 weeks without completion.  Work product was extremely poor couldn't pay his subcontracts and never finished the job.

Mike refused to finish without final payment even though our contract specified project and punch list completeed and final acceptance by me.  End result he took a new $1000 pump I bought outside our contract and the old pump it replaced.  Confessed in an email and was holding ransom, Frisco police have been looking for him since June 16th.  At the same time Mike took a $1800 deposit from my wife for a seperate contract for deck work this work was never started and Mike is a thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2011 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MG-Pools/Plan-Texas-75024/MG-Pools-Backyard-Architect-Theft-of-my-equipment-Plan-Texas-770896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MG Pools

Mr. Gideo ripped me off too

AUTHOR: Ed - (U.S.A.)

I am more apt to believe the original complaintant. See other ripoff reports about Mr. Gideo. The address of this business listed in the original complaint is Mr. Gideo's former home that I, the state of texas, and at least two other complaintants had liens on. I for the $5.300 in damages awarded me in small claims court for shoddy work he did on my pool in 2007,. The state of texas had a $100,000 claim for his fines stemming from his illegal use of the term Architect in his business name that he refused to drop until they sought their claim.

If Mr. Gideo was so easy to get a hold of, he would have answered my BBB claim rather than let his rating fall to an F, and he would have shown up at small claims court to defend his work. The man keeps sinking and has had his home repossesed.

Stay away from this man!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

kraig willshire

AUTHOR: Mike A Gideo - (United States of America)

Kraig Willshire, the client, did not fulfill $3,900.00 payment due for plastering his pool. Per his contract, it clearly states that if any money is due MG POOLS has the right to re posses equipment. We are located at 1700 Commerce Drive Dallas TX. Kraig, if you would like to speak to us in regards to this issue please call us back as we tried so many times to get the remainder of your payment. Please be well informed before you make slanderous remarks. We at MG  POOLS take this seriously. We have not hid from any thing or anyone.Moreover, we have not stolen anything. The Frisco detective in charge of this case said this WAS NOT THEFT. Pay your bills and your items will not be repossessed, its very simple kraig.