• Report: #1072038

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Sabrina — chicago Illinois
MG Services / My Grantwriters
MG services #357 Champlain,NY 12919 Champlain, New York USA

MG Services / My Grantwriters This incident occured in early May of 2008. i was told i had to pay ten percent of the grant amount i was eligble to recieve. the i spoke to a woman who said i was eligble for a $3000 grant so to send a money order in the amount of $300. i sent a post office money order to the company on May 5,2008. i never recieved any grant and sunddenly one day the number i had for them was disconnected. though it was many years ago, I. still angry and wonder what steps i can take2 to et my $300 back. Champlain New York

I was contacted by a woman from a company called My Grant Writers soon after i did a search via internet.  She told me i was eligble for a $3000 grant and to send her ten percent of what i was going to recieve as payment.  i even asked her if she could deduct her fee after the grant was approved and the check cut due to me being a single mom and i was unemployed at the time.  i have invention ideas i wanted to get patented and would have used my grant to get things started in that direction.  i used all the money i had available for that month.  i sent them $300 May 8, 2008 via US post office money order and sent it priority mail with delivery confirmation.  even though it was years ago, i am still angry that they robbed me and my children.  what steps can i take to get my money back??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MG-Services-My-Grantwriters/Champlain-New-York-12919/MG-Services-My-Grantwriters-This-incident-occured-in-early-May-of-2008-i-was-told-i-h-1072038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MG Services / My Grantwriters