Complaint Review: mgxcept consignors

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: wayne — Richmond Indiana
mgxcept consignors
402 Delaware Ave. Charleston, West Virginia USA

mgxcept consignors They contacted me by email,after I had inquired to an ad for a motorcycle Charleston West Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Motorcycle in W. Virgina

I had inquired about a motorcycle ad on line, supposedly near my area. I asked about driving to see it, there was nothing on the ad about any consignor, I thought I'd be dealing with an individual. A response came from this mgxcept consignors the next day, saying they would deliver after a deposit and allow 10 days to check out the bike. Sounded fishy and I googled them to ck. for fraud. I spent a good bit of time checking them out...feedback etc. The wife even contacted WV BBB and found no complaints. So satisfied, I made the money gram payment from the local Walmart as directed from the web site that had all the info,tracking number, estamated delivery time and all. I was to get an email confimation that did not come within the 24 hr.s they said it would take. I contacted the email address I had been dealing with and did not get a responce. So I did an online chat through the web site. They confirmed delivery Tues 9-10-13, driver would call 12 hr prior to delivery. This was sunday, I had made the payment Thurs evening about 4:30. I was worried. Had my wife email them Mon while I was at work, and she called and said they wanted it all prior to delivery. Wasn't going to do that. I emailed the contact after work to see what was up. He had a bs line that they had gooten screwed over fake addresses etc. ( by the way I have all the emails etc and have contacted our local PD and Sherif dept.) Anyway, I told them forget it and send my money back, (i also have a copy of the online chat) They then said they would wave the full payment and deliver the bike this Fri. Still not comfortable,I cheched the web site this morning, now it is in Russian, and is not anything about what it had been. Email contact will not respond, and the website (if I can find it through a cashe of what I had veiwed in the previous days ) says my transaction number is invalid. I am going to contact money gram in a minute, and file a complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mgxcept-consignors/Charleston-West-Virginia-25032/mgxcept-consignors-They-contacted-me-by-emailafter-I-had-inquired-to-an-ad-for-a-motorcy-1083372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mgxcept consignors

Motorcycle in W. Virgina

AUTHOR: Patty - ()

I was wondering if the motorcycle you were trying to purchase is a Honda Gold Wing trike.  We were interested it the trike and in fact delivery is suppose to be Sept. 19.  We were suppose to send downpayment on Monday Sept. 9th, but received email that they were shipping with no downpayment.  Then we got an email saying they had not received downpayment.  We decided to wait and see if trike showed up. We were uneasy but seen all the positive reviews also.  The ad we first viewed said the trike was in Rantoul, IL.  We are about 90 miles from there and wanted to go see it.  That's when we were told it was in a warehouse in WV.