aroused

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Gregory G. — Westminster Colorado
mgXcept Consignors
402 Delaware Ave Charleston, West Virginia USA

mgXcept Consignors Disappeared with money for a motorcycle Charleston West Virginia

I located a motorcycle for sale at a free listing site. The site directed me to www.mgxceptconsignors.com  I followed the link. The deal is, upon receipt of 1/2 of the money up front, they will ship the vehicle to me for 10 days inspection. I have to send them money through moneygram, which I did. I sent them 1/2 of the money on September 9. Now the website is gone, they don't respond to emails or faxes, and I believe they have stolen my money. Do not do business with these people.

I did my due diligence and looked them up online and they only had postive comments. It looks like they took me this time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mgXcept-Consignors/Charleston-West-Virginia-25302/mgXcept-Consignors-Disappeared-with-money-for-a-motorcycle-Charleston-West-Virginia-1083591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mgXcept Consignors