Complaint Review: mhubhelp.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: M-E — Clarksville Tennessee United States of America
mhubhelp.com

mhubhelp.com depositing unauthorized funds into my account Internet

This company deposited a small amount of money into my account  this morning.  I have no idea who they are.  I know they are trying to validate the account which will allow them to withdraw any amount they wish in the future.  I have filed a fraud claim with the bank and they are reversing the deposit.  The bank tells me there are 2 options to correct this situation; close the account or place a block on the account to block any transactions except in person with ID at a branch.

Would love to know how they got my account information

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mhubhelpcom/internet/mhubhelpcom-depositing-unauthorized-funds-into-my-account-Internet-970069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mhubhelp.com