alliance

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Heisenberg — Miami Florida
Miami Auto Collision Group
7040 SW 44th St Miami, Florida USA

Miami Auto Collision Group If they can't scam the insurance company, they'll surely scam you. Miami Florida

My car was towed into Miami Auto Colission after a flood. I spoke with Lazaro over the phone and he gave me this whole "we're a family owned business, we'll take care of you" spiel. He gave me a quote and said he would cover rental car for a few days since I didn't have rental reimbursement.

A few days later, I get a call from a Nick and he says that the bill is 2x what Laz quotes me and they aren't covering the rental. It turns out, Laz isn't even employed by the company; he's just the tow truck driver. Nick essentially places blame on me for trusting in Laz. It turns out, they were trying to defraud the insurance company and get as much money out of them as possible. When that didn't play out, they went after me. I paid up, as they were holding my car hostage, but I'll be escalating this to the BBB and DA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miami-Auto-Collision-Group/Miami-Florida-33155/Miami-Auto-Collision-Group-If-they-cant-scam-the-insurance-company-theyll-surely-scam-1092003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miami Auto Collision Group