Complaint Review: michael f. inc

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — tulsa Oklahoma
michael f. inc
301 Carlson Parkway Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

michael f. inc Scammed me out of almost $2000 I didn't have in the 1st place when Iwas just trying to take care of my kids Minnetonka Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: Returns

*General Comment: my opinion

Michael F. Inc. Is a SCAM!  After my husband lost his job I decided to try to find some work for extra money to take care of our kids.  After showing interest inbeing a shadow shopper, I received a letter in the mail with a check and was instructed to deposit said check.  I waited 2 days and then proceeded to follow the directions in the letter, I completed all 3 assignments, & emailed the receipts, like I was told to do.

The next day my debit card was declined & I discovered that the check from Michael F. Inc. was returned & not covered.  My husband is still out of work but looking & we have 2 young children to care for.

If  you can PLEASE help me get the money back that Michael F. Inc. stole from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michael-f-inc/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55305/michael-f-inc-Scammed-me-out-of-almost-2000-I-didnt-have-in-the-1st-place-when-Iwas-ju-1076440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michael f. inc

Returns

AUTHOR: Kevin - ()

I received the same letter and want to add that the assignment I was supposed to do was to use Western Union and Money Gram to send money. I put the check they sent me in my bank and 4 days later it still has not bounced. I was assured by the bank manager that if it appeared in my account the next day after depositing it that it was a good check. This next week will tell the real story.

As you  can see, in reponse to the questions about returns,  the money has been sent into the great scam void.

My condolences to those that that lost hard earned money.

#2 General Comment

my opinion

AUTHOR: issa - ()

i recieved the same check but i dont really understand why this company only wants the reciepts. you would think they would ask you to send $ back for it to be a scam but who knows.

since u only emailed the reciepts why dont u just return the stuff u bought with the original reciepts?