Complaint Review: Michael Hausknecht

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Carbondale Pennsylvania
Michael Hausknecht
711 North Main St Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania USA

Michael Hausknecht Empty promises and stole money from a desperate single mother Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania

This person promised an amount of money to help him learn how to dress like a woman and flirt with guys. I felt bad for him after he gave me this sob story about people taking advantage of him so I agreed. He told me he was gay so I figured it wouldn't be a problem. Then he shows up and it turns out he's not gay. So at that time I was struggling bad financially and he offered to help me. He kept pushing it off then completely blew me off. My husband had just walked out on me and my son so I had no way of digging myself out. Everything s****.>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Hausknecht-/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18705/Michael-Hausknecht-Empty-promises-and-stole-money-from-a-desperate-single-mother-Wilkes--1124790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Hausknecht