Complaint Review: Michael J. Anderson

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: RIPPED OFF — New York New York
Michael J. Anderson
Abingdon, Illinois USA

Michael J. Anderson State Attorney's Office FINAL NOTIFICATION Abingdon Illinois

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Same scheme/scam

FINAL NOTIFICATION This is to inform you that we have received, a PENDING law ACTION against your name and your Social Security Number. The time is NOW; reason being it is a VERY SENSITIVE MATTER. This is the last NOTIFICATION you will receive in regards to this. Pending DOCKET number is, ADR59832-2014. In order to get additional information in regards to this matter you MUST call within 6 hours of receipt of this e-mail message.

Should you ignore this communique, we WILL advice our CLIENT to PROCEED further with the LEGAL ACTION AGAINST you. Is what I received and with me having used a pay day advance I was unsure and made a payment through Western Union. An Edwin Anaya was the recipient of my Western Union One Time Payment that was made on! I'm upset that the I have made a payment to some rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-J-Anderson/Abingdon-Illinois-61410/Michael-J-Anderson-State-Attorneys-Office-FINAL-NOTIFICATION-Abingdon-Illinois-1129804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael J. Anderson

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Same scheme/scam

AUTHOR: Arthur Lopez - ()

I'm sorry to hear from that you sent some moneys to this Internet Scam. A Pakistani/Indian accent guy, who pretended to be a State Attorney of Abingdon, Illinois or Manhattan, N.Y. (a.k.a. Mike J. Anderson). Stop being fooled by this person and never send no more. This Fake Collectors/Internet Scam should be put in stop asap. Let us come-out and let our voices be heard!