Complaint Review: Michael Kimble

• Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: investreet — Slidell Louisiana United States of America
Michael Kimble
9433 Bee Cave Road, Suite 2110 Austin, Texas United States of America

Michael Kimble reimarketingclub.com Ordered product 11 days ago and the company keeps telling me they are researching where my product is but won't give an answer. Austin, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund Promptly Processed

I ordered short sale riches kit from Michael Kimble's website at reimarketingclub.com for $397.00 11 days ago.  I have been on the phone with operators the last two days and all they will tell me is they have to research where my package might be and email me.  They said it only takes a few hours.  The first operator told me that 36 hours ago.  I spoke with three more operators today and they all have the exact same story.  They give promises to get you off the phone and then do not call back, email, or answer your questions when you do call back.  The operators are nice but well trained to delay, divert and keep you away.  Still waiting to find out if I will receive my package.   No offers for refund and not one single return call or email as promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Kimble/Austin-Texas-78733/Michael-Kimble-reimarketingclubcom-Ordered-product-11-days-ago-and-the-company-keeps-tell-832149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Kimble

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund Promptly Processed

AUTHOR: Group M Maketing - (United States of America)

The following is a response to the customers posting above.  After our customer service team was contacted by the customer, research was conducted to determine the status of his order.

It was discovered that the customer had purchased a product which had not been actively promoted for over 12 months and thus the order was placed on hold by our joint venture partner's fulfillment department.

Our joint venture partner had not made us aware of this pending status; however, as soon as we discovered this situation, the order was cancelled and the customer was immediately issued a refund to his credit card.

All of the events described transpired in less than a 24 hour period and the refund occurred in less than 1 hour of discovery.   We spoke with the customer via telephone and communicated a refund had been made.