Complaint Review: michael kors online vip

• Submitted: Fri, May 24, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: erna932 — Colorado Springs Colorado
michael kors online vip
Internet USA

michael kors online vip Rip off, Fake, purse, Michael Kors, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Question

I ordered a purse and a wallet from this online store thinking it will be a great gift for my girlfriend for our year anniversary. As soon as I got it I was worried. The bag was squished into a small package which made me think that this company is cheep for not even sending the bag in a normal box. as I opened it i found that the bags zipper was not even closing it was broken. Just a zipper you might say? well no another thing was the purse is not even leather it is plastic. Another problem, the Stitching looks like it was done by a 7 year old for all the stitches were coming out. when i messaged the costumer service for it said 100% money back guarantee they said if i order a new purse they will send me a replacement with it. WHAT? why would i have to order another FAKE purse!?!?!? The lady named Anna kept saying how expensive it is for them to ship stuff. when I asked for a refund she said that she can not do that! if anyone is there that can help me with this problem please leave a comment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michael-kors-online-vip/internet/michael-kors-online-vip-Rip-off-Fake-purse-Michael-Kors-Internet-1053728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michael kors online vip

Question

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Where was the purse shipped from?? I suspect China -   any high price Purse does not have an outlet store like Gucci, Coach, Vuitton - they are all made in China and poorly made at that.

I am sorry you got ripped off