Complaint Review: michael kors outlet VIP

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: james — fair oaks California
michael kors outlet VIP

michael kors outlet VIP fraudulent merchandise. Denied my return and or refund request. Internet

I ordered a purse for my wife, after a few weeks the wrong purse was delivered. The purse was not a legitimate Michael Kors purse nor did it resemble what I ordered. The "customer service" was clearly in China and returned my emails with ridiculous and vague responses. I am very irritated with the loss of $170 on a rip off that I honestly believed was the same Michael Kors outlet I had visited previously. Do not use this site!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michael-kors-outlet-VIP/internet/michael-kors-outlet-VIP-fraudulent-merchandise-Denied-my-return-and-or-refund-request-1044749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michael kors outlet VIP