begun

• Phone: 254-9330200
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

MICHAEL MAGANA AND ASSOCIATES ATTORNEY FRAUD BELTON Texas

Please be careful before you hire Michael Magana. He does not like to work but likes to charge money. I gave him a check of 500 dollars to start on my dads case and then next day he had some one eles call me and say that Mr. Magana did not want to work on the case and i asked what about my money they said well i dont think you will get it back. So i quickly cancelled the check and he still tried to cash it but couldnt and the bank was going to put him in trouble, so he then called me and said it was a miss understanding and that he had been working on the case the whole time which was a lie. So i told him okay like a dummy, cause i wanted to get my dad out and he said give me 500 dollars and i ll credit you 1000 and i will charge you 2000 in all. So my dad went to court and then after that next day he went and cashed check with out my consent the one i had cancelled prior to that day. and he is now going to be sued not by me but by the bank. for fraud. he then sent me a letter today 12/20/2007 stating that i now i owe him 3000 dollars and i have to pay it by 1/ 16/ 2007 my dads court date. so he is thinking he has me in a corner. but i am going to hire another lawyer. he has done this to multipul people be care ful texans.

rebecca
GATESVILLE, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICHAEL-MAGANA-AND-ASSOCIATES/BELTON-Texas-76528/MICHAEL-MAGANA-AND-ASSOCIATES-ATTORNEY-FRAUD-BELTON-Texas-293640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICHAEL MAGANA AND ASSOCIATES