Complaint Review: michael murray clark vera

• Submitted: Thu, June 14, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: natalie — golden Colorado United States of America
michael murray clark vera
2119 mt zion dr golden, Colorado United States of America

michael murray clark vera renting a house from Micheal turned into ripped off money, property,and for me arrests and felony chasrges golden, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: False reporting on this situation!

After renting a house up on Lookout Mountain in Golden Colrado and dealing with Michael Murray's over drawn out stories and something sexual to say everytime I saw him, I started snooping around in the leftover paperwork on the property. There is so many scams and fraudulant things I found I hardley know where to start.  I'll stick to my personal situation of being ripped off by these two.  My husband paid cash for renting a mother-in-law house after we had spend the cold winter homeless.

Within weeks the electricity and water were turned off twice and foreclosure is   going to take place july 10.   Last week the house was condemned and we were forced to leave all our belongings.  In the meantime michael  and all other renters evacuate the place.   He" scamed uis, and many others with lies cheatng. I am owed  a large  amount for work performed on the property and we have overpaid until the end of July.  Michael,  clark vera and ther companies have left a paper trail of fraud forgery and organized crime that I collected over the last six months.  Unfortunatly the evidecnce and these creeps have dissappeared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michael-murray-clark-vera/golden-Colorado-80401/michael-murray-clark-vera-renting-a-house-from-Micheal-turned-into-ripped-off-money-prop-897628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michael murray clark vera

False reporting on this situation!

AUTHOR: Murray - (United States of America)

I became the property manager sometime in early January of 2012 because my brother couldn't handle the meth heads that were over taking the place. When I became the property manager a lot of things were missing and the home owners belongings were strewn all over the place including the mother in-law home. These people ripped off everything they could from this home. Way too many things to list in regards to the home and the owners belongings. This woman is a liar, meth head, and a thief. The Golden Police Department is investigating the thefts of a lot of the owners belongs. In fact they even stole a 20' pontoon boat and a 60' tv from the property. Not to mention the damage they all caused including people who weren't even allowed to live there. This is a serious mess and when I started the eviction process I started to notice the owners belongings from the main house missing. They even stole the main trunk wire for the mother in-house that supplies that house with electricity. They damaged a 130k dollar RV, stole a truck, all of the gas out of every vehicle. I found out they were even cooking meth there as well. This Natalie has actually admitted to going in to the main house where she was not suppose to be and went through private papers and the owners belongings as well as the other meth heads that were there and not in a lease at all. When these people were eventually forced to leave the premises I did inventory upon the request of the homeowner and his family. When I went to start moving things off of the property most of the owners belongings were not in the main house where they were suppose to be at because almost everything was in the mother in-law house which was stolen from the main house and put in the mother in-law to be picked up by these thieves.that is where the owner would stay when he was in town. In fact when her and her husband showed up to pick up things she tried to take a box full of jewelry and I was not sure it was hers so I told the officer who was on scene I would call his sister and have her come up and identify the jewelry immediately they took off. And yes she is charged with felonies but failed to say why she was charged! They are felony drug possession charges. She even admitted to the Detective who is working the case she was in the main house to take a shower after the water was turned off. I know that neither of these two or anyone else paid rent for several months because 1) My brother was no longer there 2) I was the property manager! If you have any questions in regards to this or have information in regards to 2119 Mt Zion Dr. Golden,CO please contact the Golden CO police department. I do have pictures of what the property looked like when these people were  there and so does the Golden Police Department. I will add a few later to just give you an idea what these people are all about!!!!