Complaint Review: Michael Naughton

• Reported By: Naesha — Boston Massachusetts
Michael Naughton
234 Congress Street, 4th Floor Boston, Massachusetts USA

Michael Naughton, MetroBosMike Scammer and thief! Boston Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Sorry! Also full retraction and apology!

*Author of original report: Full retraction and apology -- wrong person identified!

*Consumer Comment: Michael Naughton rapist thief additional information

Need to report on this skeezy and sketchy guy who STOLE $800. from me!! Michael Naughton and I agreed to meet at a hotel in Boston for massage services but when he arrived he insisted on no condom! I was afraid so I gave in but then when I asked for our agreed payment he refused and hit me in the face, and then grabbed whatever was in my handbag. This guy apparently is a reporter for a newspaper and looks like a nice man but he is very dangerous! If you see his emails on Backpage beware cus he's a total creep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Naughton/Boston-Massachusetts-02210/Michael-Naughton-MetroBosMike-Scammer-and-thief-Boston-Massachusetts-1126689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Naughton

Sorry! Also full retraction and apology!

AUTHOR: Carina - ()

I wrote the consumer comment on March 4, 2014, and I also take back everything I said in that comment. Nothing in that comment is a accurate statement about this gentleman. I'm sure he's a good person, I have no reason to think anything bad bout him either!!!!!! So sorry!!! Please ignore the earlier comment!!

Full retraction and apology -- wrong person identified!

AUTHOR: Naesha - ()

I am the author of the initial report. I have come to realize that Mr. Naughton is not responsible for any of the actions described in my report. I am sincerely sorry for implicating him in this matter, and I have no reason to think anything bad of him. This post should be seen as a full retraction and apology. I am very sorry. Nobody should think anything in my previous report is an honest or accurate statement about Mr. Naughton. I've asked RipoffReport several times to remove the above report and/or retract the identifying information. I am truly sorry.

Carina, if you see this post, I also think you've got the wrong person in mind.

Michael Naughton rapist thief additional information

AUTHOR: Carina - ()

Saw this post after coming across some warning messages on CL about the guy... I saw him a few months back, also at a Boston hotel, and immediately recongized his face, though he called himself Mark Osborne in his email to me. Anyway we met up and he oferred me a drink, and I passed out almost immediately. I don't remember very much but do remember his face and when I woke up he was gone and I was naked and sore... I was convinced he raped me and probably w/o condom as I got STD a few days later. He also stole my money and phone. Afraid to go to cops because of my line of work but this guy is for real dangerous and avoid him at all costs!!!