Complaint Review: Michael R Figat

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Auto Finance mgnr''s ex. wife — Shirley, New York
Michael R Figat
33 Pine Gate EastPatchogue, New York USA

Michael R Figat Mike, Michael Figat Sr.Michael Figat Sn.Bluefish The EastPatchogue New York

This man used to be my husband.We decided to end our narriage in Feb.2000.Since that time he has caused a  mountain of problems in oir family.Due to his obsession with commitimg all kinds of financial fraud using myself and our grown childrens identities.

One has to do with the Internal Revenue Service.Our divorce stipulation filed Feb.16th 2001.Gave me sole custody ofbour then seven yr old son Brandon Figat.

During the past 12 years Mr.Figat has not paid child support for Brandon.Not becayse he could not afford it.He wanted for ne to do without to suffer while he watched.The suffering of our son did not matter.He thinks what he did meant he was a winner because getting away with wrong doing excites his Psychopath mind.

To add insult to injury.I found out when I visited the IRS that he has been tampering with my filed tax returns.His Mother Lillian  Figat was employed by the IRS in Holtsville New York. [continued below]....

.....She was refiling my returns showing no or negative income for 8 yrs.Until she retired in 2007.

Since 07.Mike Figat who is a deadbeat  Dad and a horrible husband.Gave himself permission to bribe Shirley NewvYork postal employees to  hold my mail until he can screen it.My  1099s and other tax documents are being stolen and replaced with phonies since 07.When Lillian retired from IRS.

He then has his returns done continuing to benefit from having been claiming both myself and Brandon as his exemptions.Filing as Head of HouseHold.

He does not even live at the address he uses for IRS.Neither do we.Son abd myself.So he is getting away with being head of a household where nobody lives.Exempting people whom he does not support.

This is effecting every area of my life abd that of our son Brandon.Mr, Figat is Narcissistic, greedy &an abusive fathervand spouse.

This is a BIG RIP OFF.

Somebody please help notify the IRS that this has got to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-R-Figat/EastPatchogue-New-York-11772/Michael-R-Figat-Mike-Michael-Figat-SrMichael-Figat-SnBluefish-The-EastPatchogue-New-Yo-1096710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael R Figat