distinguished

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — new york New York United States of America
michael reilly
123-40 83rd Avenue Kew Gardens, New York United States of America

michael reilly lawyer who is really tan and has his wife working as his receptionist and he made me pay him ober $10,0000 in cash and he and is wife yelled at me and he did not do a good job in my case and he only s Kew Gardens, New York

Mike Reilly is a very tan lawyer in Queens and elsewhere who specializes in criminal law but tries to do famly law cases unsuccessfully.  He insists on taking large retainers and gives no refunds.  He brags a lot but will not spend a lot of time with you. He made me meet him at 7am only in his office on a busy road with no parking. This lawyer made me carry a bag of cash to his office endangering my safety.  He and his wife threatened me and scared me.  He did not write my papers well and did not get me any relief in  court at all even making me miss holidays and vacations with my children.  I do not recommend this lawyer as he would not give me back any unused money from my retainer and did not do a good job advocating on my behalf at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michael-reilly/Kew-Gardens-New-York-/michael-reilly-lawyer-who-is-really-tan-and-has-his-wife-working-as-his-receptionist-and-1010895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michael reilly