Complaint Review: Michael Rogers

Michael Rogers Clinck1955 Unethical Seller Salem Oregon

Michael Rogers aka Clinck1955 ebay seller

c/o 1661 Boone RD SE

Salem, Oregon 97306

Micahel Rogers aka Clinck1955 on Ebay sold me a broken Gold label doll. The doll was almost $100 and was listed in excellent condition. However, when it arrived and I saw it's condition, I immediately contacted the seller. He accused me of breaking the doll and refused to issue a refund. I had to get the case settled via Ebay. The case was settled in my favor and I was issued  a refund and sent the doll back as they instructed. However, Michael Rogers was so bitter about this that he threatened and harassed me via email until I threatened to report him. Then he tried to induce guilt, stating that the money from the doll's sale was to help pay off his deceased wife, Cindy Roger's, funeral. While I completely sympathized with him, I am not in the business to give away $100 for broken objects. He closed by threatening to have his church sue me. This man has practiced unethically via ebay. All you have to do is go to his user name, Clinck1955, and you will see all the latest negative reports about him. He is an unethical, untrustworthy ebayer. In fact, due to all of the negative feedback, he is no longer a registered user on ebay. However if he decides to resume business on ebay, watch out for him-Clinck1955. Very unethical practices and unstable dealing with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Rogers/Salem-Oregon-97306/Michael-Rogers-Clinck1955-Unethical-Seller-Salem-Oregon-1081456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Rogers