Complaint Review: michael shemtoub

• Updated: Mon, May 16, 2011

• Reported By: roger — Berlin Other Germany
michael shemtoub
Berlin Nationwide United States of America

michael shemtoub Michael Shemtoub is a Fraud and his Car Rental Company is a Scam Berlin, Nationwide

I need to hire cars for my business often. I rented a Ford SUV last month from this place. Well. I chose this location because of their offerings. They claimed to offer the cheapest rental service provider in the city, but when I tried their services personally I experienced they are the costliest ever service provider.

Michael Shemtoub, owner of the company, dealt with me personally. First, he handled me very politely and help me understand their policies, but when I returned the car after using it, the actual truth of Michael Shemtoub and his car rental company revealed.

They are nothing but liars and scam. This company has lot of hidden charges, which will be revealed only at the time of returning the car and make the payment. Not only that, they will compel you to pay charges for extra mileage, damage repairing charges and all, like they did with me.

Dont go for Michael Shemtoubs car rental company, he will steal you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2011 01:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michael-shemtoub/nationwide/michael-shemtoub-Michael-Shemtoub-is-a-Fraud-and-his-Car-Rental-Company-is-a-Scam-Berlin-729731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michael shemtoub