Complaint Review: michael sullivan a paralegal you can count on

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Frankie — Long Beach California United States of America
michael sullivan a paralegal you can count on
225 N 7th St #15 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

michael sullivan a paralegal you can count on Michael J Sullivan Watch out for this little guy!He's a real Fake! Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am not that guy

This attorney said he could store some records for me and write a demand letter, but when I went to meet him, he tried to kiss me. I am a guy! Do yourself a favor and don't use this little guy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 10:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michael-sullivan-a-paralegal-you-can-count-on/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/michael-sullivan-a-paralegal-you-can-count-on-Michael-J-Sullivan-Watch-out-for-this-little-964758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michael sullivan a paralegal you can count on

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am not that guy

AUTHOR: Mike Sulivan - (United States of America)

The complaint gives my name and my previous address but I have never met this complainant plus I never do demand letters and dont kiss the clients