Complaint Review: Michael Tire Plus

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Nitrowhit — Ripley Ohio
Michael Tire Plus
416 market square drive Maysville , Kentucky USA

Michael Tire Plus Fix everything on your car and it's unsafe to drive out of our parking lot Maysville Kentucky

Took my 2002 Ford explorer in for new tires and all was good for about 4 or 5 days then my car started making a roaring sound from the back end and the wheel began to shake a bit. I called Michael Tire to see if they could look in to the issue since everything was fine before I got tires put on

I get to Michael tire and they put my car on the rack only to come tell me my car is unsafe to drive off their lot because I need to replace my back brakes, both rotors and I need two new hubs (wheel bearing set) for both back tires. they told me it would cost around $800 to fix it and it had to be done!!! I asked them to get my car off the rack and tild them I wasn't able to pay $800 for service I didn't think I needed.

I then took my car to my regular mechanic without telling him what micheal tire just told me. He put my car on the rack and called me telling me I only need to replace only right wheel bearing and I would be good to go!!!! I told my mechanic what happened at Michael tire the day before and he was shocked.

michael tire lied to my face and tried to rip me off!!!! I will never do business with them again and I tell all others to stay away from them because of the stuff they did to me

its now been 3 weeks since I got my wheel bearing fixed and my car runs just fine once again. Thank god for honest people!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Tire-Plus/Maysville-Kentucky-41056/Michael-Tire-Plus-Fix-everything-on-your-car-and-its-unsafe-to-drive-out-of-our-parking-1066299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Tire Plus