Complaint Review: michael william paul & Sarah Hirsch

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: talent agent — jersey city New Jersey
michael william paul & Sarah Hirsch
320 w 37th street new york, New York USA

michael william paul & Sarah Hirsch MWP studios, Universal Models for Peace, Allusion Creative Group, Olivia Model models led on to believe false promises of services not available, and you will never be paid if you work for them. instead of a paycheck you will get the runaround followed by threats if you dont keep your mouth shut. new york New York

*Author of original report: they settled my problem amicably and in a timely fashion

I made a sale working for MWP in February of 2013 and was never paid for it. Instead I was given the run around in every conceivable way.I did have reservations with doing any work for this organization, because it didnt really seem they had the capacity to deliver on many of the outlandish claims they made regarding the ability to help models get a leg up in the business, but decided to put my reservations aside, lest I lose out on the opportunities eluded to in my dealings with them.

for the one sale I made, I saw no will or care as to whether I would ever receive payment for it.  I didn't see that as a priority at all and no mention or even response was given for it.  Something that was agreed upon prior to me performng a service isn't coming true.

After months of nonpayment, I finally thought that perhaps this agency didnt possess the wherewithall to pay me, so I agreed to have my pictures done as a substitute for the payment which apparently never seemed forthcoming.
Rather than properly address my greivance every effort to skirt the issue and kick the can down the hill was given, culminating in me finally getting annoyed enough to "threaten" this company by exposing to the internet what a bunch of parasitic rip offs they really are.  In response, I received a text from Michael instead of apologizing and finally coming clean with the commission i was promised, threatening me with his lawyers and his 'friends' in the mayor's office and homeland security, and finally once again, promising a commission, which miraculously dwindled to less than half of what it was supposed to be.  promises of payment start becoming as hollow as the nonexistant payment which ensues.

I can only guess its more  more valuable for MWP to withhold my commission from my one lone sale and profiting from that, for earnings that based on our agreement have been earned but never paid, rather than actually paying me the commission promised as not only good business, but an act of good faith.

I dont know why it would even be a debate.  When I make a promise regarding remitting payment for goods or services, I stick with it. That way people know that i can be trusted, and i have a clear conscious and stellar reputation.

Maybe young, naive models and interns that michael and sarah are well versed in bullying and manipulating can be dissuaded by hollow threats of homeland security or the mayors office ( i believe he is the one in trouble for implying that such an agency would have any interest in any of this), but I will do anything in my power to not allow an unsuspecting model or professional from having anything to do with this 'company'.

MWP bookings <bookings@mwpstudios.com>
Jul 17

to me

You will receive your commission, the only reason it was placed on hold was your request to have your head shots taken in lieu...then you had a lot of personal things going on and I didn't hear from you for a long time.

Your commission request has been submitted to the accounting department and will be sent ASAP

All the best,
Sara

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michael-william-paul-Sarah-Hirsch/new-york-New-York-10018/michael-william-paul-Sarah-Hirsch-MWP-studios-Universal-Models-for-Peace-Allusion-Cr-1078481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michael william paul & Sarah Hirsch

they settled my problem amicably and in a timely fashion

AUTHOR: talent agent - ()

After the company paid me in a timely manner, I only wish I was a little slower on the trigger finger to post this report in retrospect.     I wish them all success.  I hope this doesn't disuade anyone from doing business with them in the future.   My apologies for wasting time and maligning their reputation in any way.