Complaint Review: michaelkorsoutletun.com

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: lisa — Porter Ranch California
michaelkorsoutletun.com

michaelkorsoutletun.com bagsshoesonline.com TOTAL SCAM!!! Internet

Do not purchase anything from this company. I did, unfortunately. They advertised a leather Michael Kors handbag, on sale, for $49, but the total amount that was taken out of my account was $75.  I should have known, but the title of their business was Michael Kors Outlet, so I thought it was just that. I didn't know the business was in China, only when I received my package did I know, by the return address, the business was in China. I could tell right away it was fake. I used to work at Macy's in the handbag department so  I know my handbags. On top of that it wasn't even leather, it was plastic.  You could smell the plastic. I tried to contact the business, but found that my only way of contact was through email - through a service called realypay. I have been trying to get my money back, but their response that I should have known by the price. I told them they advertised a leather Michael Kors handbag and that is what I expected and I want my money back. They told me to send the handbag back and when they receive it they will refund my money. I didn't trust that. Since the cost to ship to China is so much, I told them they need to send me a return shipping label, postage paid. They said they couldn't do that. Then they said to just keep the bag and they will refund $20. OMG was that a slap in the face. This transaction began in the middle of February 2013; we are now almost May 2013 and to this day I still haven't received any money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michaelkorsoutletuncom/internet/michaelkorsoutletuncom-bagsshoesonlinecom-TOTAL-SCAM-Internet-1046687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michaelkorsoutletun.com