Complaint Review: micheal mcdougal

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: nicole — orlando Florida
micheal mcdougal
15916 robinhill loop clermont, Florida USA

micheal mcdougal aka mike mcdougal micheal mcdougal is a liar and a theift clermont Florida

*General Comment: He is a true con-artist.

*General Comment: Met her

*General Comment: Get a life

*Consumer Comment: Hes still doing it

*Consumer Comment: He's Still Doing it...

*Author of original report: he did this to me

*Consumer Comment: This happened to my daughter with same guy

*Consumer Comment: Certificate != Degree

this guy micheal mcdougal aka mike mcdougal got me for 2500 plus dollars. my account is still going farther into the negatives because of bad checks he gave me. he had asked me to cash some checks for him because he lost his wallet.

since he was a friend and i thought i could trust him i agreed to do it. my stupidy for not thinking all the way through. he gave me five diffrent five hundred dollar checks all from the same accouint number.

i went and cashed them two had to be depoisted in my checking account. a day later the checks cleaered and the money was in my account so i pulled 500 out. becuase he had to "bail a friend out of jail".

later that day my account went into the negatives by over 700 dollars. i called my bank to see what happened and they said the checks were being returned because the account number on the checks were closed.

i called mike to confront him and he assured me his bank was taking care of it. [continued below]....

..... hes since then would only reply to my text message no phone calls. on monday i checked my account again and all five five hundred dollar checks were returned.

so again i asked him whats going on i thouhgt the bank was fixing it and said they are. ever since that text he hasnt spoken to me.

he also had me put 995 dollars on a prepaid card from walgreens so he could get the money since i couldnt get back out to him to give it to him in person.

someone please help me get this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/micheal-mcdougal/clermont-Florida-34714/micheal-mcdougal-aka-mike-mcdougal-micheal-mcdougal-is-a-liar-and-a-theift-clermont-Flor-1115425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on micheal mcdougal

#1 General Comment

He is a true con-artist.

AUTHOR: TKOfromJKO - ()

I have known this Mike Mcdougal since 2004, he has always been out for an easy score, and never held a real job. He prays on young Naive women often tugging on their heart strings only to financially drain them. I can list at least ten that I know of, and i have been out of the loop the last few years. He has a penchant for passing bad checks, and tries to pass himself off as a high stakes gambler. He believes his own lies, and is a true sociopath. He has warrants and has served time in Lake County, Sarasota County, and Orange County Florida. He also likes to partake in different sporting event and theme park ticket scams. He is not as slick as he thinks he is so just be careful.

#2 General Comment

Met her

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

She should be telling about all the stuff he paid for and bought her.  Spoiled little girl with big expectations. Hope she can stand up to it all in court.

#3 General Comment

Get a life

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Calling actually helps the cause.  Shows everyone you rare stupid and obsessed.  It all comes back at you.

Hes still doing it

AUTHOR: Private for Safety - ()

This guy is still out there currently writing bad checks to people.. He recently got me and is telling everyone the same sorry story that he lost his id and debit card and has no cash on him and if we can cash one of his checks and hell cut us off or he asked people for rides and give them a check. Hes a gambler, a scheme artist, a crook, you name it hes it! He needs to get stopped once and for all. Who knows how many other people are out there that he's using and its sad to read he's doing it to people he knew personally for years and they trusted him as a person. People like him need to be diciplined and put away for a long time. he looks like a nut, an alcoholic, and sorry to say he looks like a malester. Let's all help eachother to get him caught.

He's Still Doing it...

AUTHOR: FlaChic38 - ()

I have first hand knowledge, and proof, that he is still out there trying to pull this same scam. I called his Pre Trial Intervention Officer and reported, as well as called the States Attorney's office and informed her. He is going to sucker someone else in (no offense to orignial poster) and he will continue to do it until he winds up going to prison. He is a scam artist, plain and simple, with no thoughts of stopping.

he did this to me

AUTHOR: nicole - ()

He's on felony probation in lake county and I'm bringing charges against him and sewing him for watt he owes me if u need more info ask me I have everything on him.

This happened to my daughter with same guy

AUTHOR: Mama Duck - ()

I am responding to the report on Mike McDougal. He has done the same thing to my daughter. He needs to be stopped. He is a scammer and preys on young females. I would love to hear from anyone who has had a similar run in with him Or have any info on him that will help me. Thanks.

Certificate != Degree

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

If they used the word Master Degree certificate, it is not equivalent to a Master Degree. The certificate represents a training (more on practical matter) but not in academic! Besides, it can be done in a short period of time (much less than a real degree). It is also a joke that students are required to pay for fees in order to make the certificate/course taken legitimate. It is the issuer (school) responsibility to do so in order to qualify to train students. Yes, it is a scam.