Complaint Review: Micheal van Enter

• Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: clar56 — Douglas Wyoming
Micheal van Enter
605 Kite Ct Plano, Texas USA

Micheal van Enter Sold me a Motorcycle he didnt own sent him $1350.00 Western Union Plano Texas

I found a 1974 Kawasaki 750 H2 on www.Global-free-classified-ads.com.The bike had pictures and a very elaborate story.I emailed the seller A.K.A. Micheal van Enter he sent me even more pictures and longer "story".He attached a link to the website www.cargoluxtransportation.com/index.html very detailed con-job complete with tracking numbers.When I tried to contact the shippers no one ever called back,answered my e-mail or fax.I sent $1350.00 Western Union to a supposed cargo lux agent in New York City. The money was picked up by someone the following day now I am now out the money.Lessen Learned the hard way I hope this little weasel enjoys my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micheal-van-Enter/Plano-Texas-75025/Micheal-van-Enter-Sold-me-a-Motorcycle-he-didnt-own-sent-him-135000-Western-Union-Plano-1111041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micheal van Enter