pair

Complaint Review: michel mercier detangling brush

• Submitted: Tue, May 07, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: LRAM — vestavia Alabama
michel mercier detangling brush
1111 dontknow birmingham, Alabama USA

michel mercier detangling brush ORDERING RIP OFF birmingham Alabama

When ordering this product they rip you off. You chose your brush, and it is buy one get one free. There are 3 types of brushes, so when it asks how many of each I would like I put 2 in  the "normal" type box.

I put in my credit card info. Thye never gave me a chance to review my order before submission. Instead they then take me to many different offers, screen after screen. It is easy to hit yes because it is highlighted and big and colorful, while no is hidded at the bottom in small letters. If I hit yes it will automatically charge to the credit card number that they already have access to.

So screen after screen I hit no, then finally my order process, still without me confirming or having a chance to review the total. Then the final toal $53.70. For a brush that is adverstised at $14.95! Thats bull!!

I actually ordered 4 brushed and had a shipping cost of $23.80. So I call customer service right after that. I have to wait on hold for 20 minutes only to be greeted by a rude obnoxious customer service rep. She tells me she cannot help me until it posts in 5-6 hours.

I am just going to cancel the whole thing. And call my credit card company and tell them not to put that charge through. I am so mad. I really wanted to try this product but not if they have to scam people into it. They should just let it be bought as advertised.

The only business they probably get are from the peeple who are too busy 5-6 hours after they purchase the product to call and cancel.

This is such a scam! I hate ordering from the T.V. I should have known better!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michel-mercier-detangling-brush/birmingham-Alabama-35212/michel-mercier-detangling-brush-ORDERING-RIP-OFF-birmingham-Alabama-1049084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michel mercier detangling brush