Complaint Review: Michele Bruni

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: swift — Phoenix Arizona
Michele Bruni
27250 N 64th St Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Michele Bruni Was paid to pack belongings and took $20,000.00 Scottsdale Arizona

*General Comment: I did not write this report

Michele Bruni was paid $2,000 to pack my belongings. When I unpacked them 4 months later, I found approximately $20,000.00 of belongings missing. They include nikon camera, expensive lens, figurines my grandparents gave me, jewelry, shoes and handbags. She also put some expensive champagne and liquors out in the backyard but apparently forgot to take them.

Michele was the only person in charge of packing my things. She was in charge of the house for the duration of time it took to pack them.

There is no other explanation. She is a thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michele-Bruni/Scottsdale-Arizona-85282/Michele-Bruni-Was-paid-to-pack-belongings-and-took-2000000-Scottsdale-Arizona-1112802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michele Bruni

#1 General Comment

I did not write this report

AUTHOR: bswift - ()

I did not write the above report about Michele Bruni.  It was written by my ex-wife who forged my name and made these allegations without any proof.  I'm sure that some of her things are missing (as were some of mine), but I have no idea who stole them.  And while Michele packed all of the ex-wife's personal items, there were also many other people doing work in the house and I unfortunately couldn't be at the house to supervise them all.   But I wanted to set the record straight that I did not write the above report.