Complaint Review: Michele Kuhns

• Reported By: Shelly — Ocala Florida
Michele Kuhns
6607 SW 80th Ave. Ocala, Florida USA

Michele Kuhns Scammed by a "free" service Ocala Florida

I also was scammed by  SBCN  the free or low cost to a low income help for medication. I feel like a dope. I thought that the fee was high, but I was desperate to get medication for my grandson who is ADHD and has psychiatric issues. I was charged $85.00 and it was taken out of my bank account. My sister found another site and they do not take any money at all for administrative fees, this is what I was told where the money goes to.  These people knew how desperate I was, in fact, I started crying and telling them my story.  I feel it is outrageous to do this to people who need medication. I was scammed! All I can say is as soon as that package comes I will be sending it right back and I will make a phone call to make sure I am not duped anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michele-Kuhns/Ocala-Florida-34481/Michele-Kuhns-Scammed-by-a-free-service-Ocala-Florida-1092892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michele Kuhns