Complaint Review: Michelle Eagle

• Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: Tiredoffakes — Miami Florida
Michelle Eagle
725 U.S. 1 Tequesta, FL 33469 Jupiter, Florida USA

Michelle Eagle Michelle Hughes incompetent, not qualified, misleading, untrue predictions, unprofessional, rude, uses profanity Jupiter Florida

*Author of original report: Michelle contacted me after writing this report

*Consumer Comment: PLEASE!!!!

I hope this person recieves some sort of investigation. She is basically attempting psychological therapy as a "psychic". In not only my experience but confirmed in a yelp review, it mentions Michelle as doing psychological work. This is the problem. She is not qualified for this. She wasn't schooled for 7-8 years on how to deal with the psyche of someone who has made themselves vulnerable.

To add to the common theme in the abundant reports on psychics that are already on here, she takes advantage of people who are vulnerable. It seems like anyone can call themselves a psychic or a spiritual healer and no regulating agency will test these claims or enforce when these people are proved to be damaging and inappropriate.

I knew Michelle from the same nutritional circle of study. She has health problems as I do but I did not know the extent before I made an appointment with her. She presents herself as a beacon of an advanced spiritual healer. How can a person claim to guide someone else when they are in their own mess?  Meanwhile she poses as a healer and spiritual advisor. I don't see how someone who is living a double life is allowed to go on this way.

I had two psychic sessions with her that did not resonate at all, that were in fact psychologically damaging. She should have simply said she was not qualified to speak to real problems. Had I gone to a real counselor instead, I would have been made aware much sooner of certain things that Michelle said were not a big deal even though in the session it’s clear I am having a hard time with them.

My friend who has a Ph.D in counseling listened to the recorded session and was literally disgusted by how in appropriate Michelle was. Michelle cussed a lot in the session and it made me feel uncomfortable. She then encouraged me to email her and essentially made fun of me in the emails, and made light of my problems. I intensely regretted telling this person anything about myself.

I have been in a therapeutic setting since the sessions with her and I look back and think of how lucky I was not to continue anymore with her when I know other people have completely surrendered their power to her. I would be willing to let any investigating agency listen to the sessions I had with her or read her emails to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Eagle/Jupiter-Florida-33469/Michelle-Eagle-Michelle-Hughes-incompetent-not-qualified-misleading-untrue-predictions-1087900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Eagle

Michelle contacted me after writing this report

AUTHOR: - ()

Michelle contacted me more than once about writing a review of her. In her most recent lengthy email she told me that she was going to hire a lawyer and I would have to pay the “damages to my personal and professional interests.” And pay her lawyer fees. However, a provable and true statement is not defamation nor is it illegal. A mentally balanced person can handle a negative online review but not Michelle. This is the most egotistical person I have ever encountered.

I also contacted her three times, through email and both her websites www.michelleeagle.com and Goodness Truth and Happiness  www.gthappiness.com to request a refund and she hasn’t responded.  I can only hope to warn others to beware of her manipulation and overly enthusiastic flattery before they waste time and energy seeking answers from someone who is a liar and a fraud and who will freak out if you show her that her "psychic reading" was inaccurate. I guess anyone can claim to be a “spiritual teacher” these days. They no longer have to show modesty and sagacity.

PLEASE!!!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

There is no such thing as a "psychic"!!! They are all con artists and losers.