Complaint Review: Michelle Nelson

• Updated: Mon, December 02, 2013

• Reported By: Kaye — St.Louis Missouri
Michelle Nelson
3016 S. Jefferson ave. St.Louis, Missouri USA

Michelle Nelson Back 2 Basics Marketing B2B Automotive Total User St.Louis Missouri

In the past I defended Michelle Nelson. Now I am coming forward to say that ALL of the previous allegations are TRUE!

I defend someone when they are being falsley accused but now she has tipped her hand. I recently left B2B Automotive and Back 2 Basics Marketing. As a part of my departure I was asked to "train" someone on Quickbooks. I alloted 1 hour and gave that hour. Of course no one is going to learn everything that they need to know in one hour, especially when it took 30 minutes just to get the computer online because she no longer has internet service at her office.

Because I did not train the individual to Michelle's satisfaction, she cancelled payment on my last check of $358.50. This was ludicrous. The bottom line was that as soon as she wrote the check she called the bank to cancel it before I even left her office.

I am sorry that I ever defended her at all. I have personal knowledge if people that she has ripped off, including clients, vendors and employees. If anyone needs any help with legal actions that need to be taken against her let me know I will help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Nelson/StLouis-Missouri-63118/Michelle-Nelson-Back-2-Basics-Marketing-B2B-Automotive-Total-User-StLouis-Missouri-1103637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Nelson