Complaint Review: Michelle Nowik

337 Churchill Rd Newington, Connecticut USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Michelle Nowik Anne Michelle Wentz (Logan, UT/Newington, CT) Sociopath, Fraud, Liar Newington Connecticut

*Author of original report: disclaimer.

Michelle Nowik is a sociopathic liar who will manipulate women, businesses and charities into believing she is a good deed doing person. Nowik will con people into giving her gifts, donations and charity and claim people have hurt her, poisoned her etc. She will use her children in these scams. Nowik will hunt for woman with kids around the same age as her and call them her "friends" while lying and pitting them against eachother to better serve her own satisfaction and needs. Nowik will do whatever it takes to cover her web of lies and unbelievable outrageous stories.

She has no guilt or limits as to how far she will take things and will hurt you if you stand in her way. Nowik appears insecure and clings to those she preys on. Nowik will make a person feel very important in her life. Unfortunately the lies catc up with her eventually and people start to notice that she will never admit any wrong doing, and becomes very confrontational when disagreed with. Nowik will never provide evidence of her statements which can not be proved in any way, and when confronted with hard facts will end her friendship with you if her desparate attempts to lie don't work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Nowik/Newington-Connecticut-06111/Michelle-Nowik-Anne-Michelle-Wentz-Logan-UTNewington-CT-Sociopath-Fraud-Liar-Newin-1082301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Nowik

disclaimer.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Although I wrote a bit of a long report I must say that I have no expertise in psychology, so to call someone a sociopath without any proof would be wrong. So to clear the air I will take that back. Thats just my opinion as is everything in this report. This report contains mostly my opinon, but the facts are I was lied to and hurt.  I had a bad experience with this person. Some of these things are things I have heard from others, and although I can only substantiate a few I wanted to put the word out there that I was hurt, lied to as were others around me. I felt like I needed to put a "disclaimer" out there. I also don't know whether or not she has feelings of guilt or not for her actions. It is my opinion that she does not have guilt, although again just an opinion, and the only facts I have to support her lack of guilt are that she never attempted to remedy the situation or acknowledge proof of her lies. Instead, she simply continued to lie, then cut friendship ties. So I guess what I'm trying to say is just use caution, take this report as my opinion and make your own judgement. Everyone has an opinion based on an experience. This is mine. Yours may differ and that is ok.

Finally, As I take a step back I think about how important feedback is in our lives, whether positive or negative and I can hope that this person gets some help, or makes some changes to improve. I believe everyone has potential and part of negative feedback might be redefining, finding or reminding one of thier potential. I can assure you this was not written out of spite, but simply for informational purposes and for those purposes of speaking only to help prevent others from experiencing similar issues. This was not written to embarass, harass or harm anyone in anyway. Actually, it is just the opposite, I wrote this to prevent those things from happening to you (the public).