Complaint Review: michelle saldana

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: jim e — connellsville Pennsylvania United States of America
michelle saldana
san angelo, Texas United States of America

michelle saldana stole my money while I was in the hospital san angelo, Texas

I was in the hospital in a coma,my check was deposited in my account she stole my money property in my house that belonged to my mom,grandmother,grandfather,and the killer of it she stole  the toys of my 4yo nephew.Michelle saldana is a liar thief and a convict( found that later) she has stolen things that cannot be replaced I mean my yearbook she was near this or from this area  mean really my yearbook she has noone in that book my rent my other bills were now behind and screwed up I was in the hosp for 6 months. its unreal people can do the things they do as it is but in the hospital in a coma that is a real down right thief!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michelle-saldana/san-angelo-Texas-/michelle-saldana-stole-my-money-while-I-was-in-the-hospital-san-angelo-Texas-988099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michelle saldana