Complaint Review: Michelle Suttles

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Arkansas City Kansas
Michelle Suttles
506 North 2nd Arkansas city, Kansas USA

Michelle Suttles Spirit Incentives took my 100.00 deposit but when I tried to go online and use the certificate I was told that there wasn't any travel dates left , unable to use the certificate. Frustrated and angry. What a way to get 100.00 out of people, this is just plain wrong!! Arkansas city Kansas

Won a supposedly free two night stay in a hotel of my choice, registered my certificate like it stated to do and paid my $100 deposit but when I went to use it and book a trip i was told that there wasn't any available dates left. There is over three months left for me to use this certificate.This is a total scam and a way for them to pocket your $100.  This is wron, just plain wrong, I will never ever ever fall for anything like this ever again. Beware and do not fall for this. Save your money anddon't become victim to this scam!!!!

Michelle

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Suttles/Arkansas-city-Kansas-67005/Michelle-Suttles-Spirit-Incentives-took-my-10000-deposit-but-when-I-tried-to-go-online-a-1104244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Suttles