Complaint Review: Michigan Moving Company- Michigan Relocation Services

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2008

• Reported By:saginaw Michigan
Michigan Moving Company- Michigan Relocation Services
31465 W. 8 Mile Rd., Livonia, Michigan U.S.A.

Michigan Moving Company- Michigan Relocation Services Michigan Relocation Services, Michigan Moving Company is the worst thing that will happen to you Livonia Michigan

Don't ever use Michigan Moving Company AKA Michigan Relocation Services. Michigan Moving Company AKA Michigan Relocation Services is the source of so much misery in my life right now.

Michigan Moving Company AKA Michigan Relocation Services have cost me thousands of dollars, have yet to deliver my stuff and will not respond to my questions regarding where my stuff is.

Where do I start to complain about this moving company? Do I start with their inability to answer the phone or return a message? Do I start with the fact I do not know where my stuff is? or Do I start with I still don't know when it will be delivered?

To start in the beginning: They are supposed to show up at 10 am. and be gone by 11am. Well they show up at 2 pm. and leave around 5 pm. All of my stuff was in boxes and ready to be walked out the door before they came, yet this took for ever. In the end I had to help the movers move the stuff out, just to get them moving.

This was not anything that really made me to mad. Sure it meant I lost a day, when I was trying to move out of my apartment in Michigan and make it to my home in Tulsa, but I was okay with this as... things happen, right?

Well little did I know that "things always happen" with Michigan Moving Company AKA Michigan Relocation Services people. I was told that I could call and find out about the delivery of my belongings on Monday (they had picked up my stuff on a Friday). This was odd as I was told that on pick up that they would give me the delivery date. I let it go and off my stuff went. I call on Monday for a delivery date, twice, no answer, I then started calling 4 times day, as I do not want to be away when the movers come. I call the carrier I contracted with, National Relocation Services, they have no answer for me either.

Then on the following Monday (the day the stuff was to be delivered) I get an answer. I speak with a lady who informs me that my stuff quote, "maybe, but probably won't be delivered in 2 additional weeks."
This comes as a shock, but when someone has you in a tight spot, you shouldn't yell at them, and I did not. I tried to ask what had happened, when she then began to lecture me about how busy they are right now and they are just soooo over loaded. I ask why I can not even get a estimated delivery date here at 10 days after pick up, at which point she begans to yell and curse and scream at me about how dare I question how they do their job and that I will get my stuff when they get around to it...

This was the point that I hung up.
I called the primary carrier, National, and reported this phone conversation. I told them that will cost me a flight that I was supposed to be in in 6 days, and that I was living on clothes for a weeks and now using pizza boxes for tables. You can't stay in a hotel for a month, eventually it is cheaper to move into an empty house. They had text books I needed. They have my humidor (which I had refilled for before they took it, but is only good for a month) which means all of my cigars are ruined. They have my furnature, my TV and everything I own. I have had to rebuy computer parts, medical equimpement and many other things. They have cost me plain tickets.

I found out today, from the primary carrier, that even when they deliver my stuff that they will not compensate me for any amount of the thousands of dollars this has cost me. Now I read others complaints on this site about this group, and I wish I read them first. I still don't know if any of my stuff is broken or even where it is.

Michigan Moving Company AKA Michigan Relocation Services still has not called me in what is now two weeks and still does not answer their phone.

These are the facts. They are not in dispute. I am living proof of what this horrible moving company has done to me. And best of all I have been documenting every call, every email and every phone conversation is being recorded, as I dare them to dispute any of this.

Don't ever use Michigan Moving Company AKA Michigan Relocation Services. Michigan Moving Company AKA Michigan Relocation Services will rip you off, not deliver your stuff, not answer the phone to tell you where your stuff is, and if you are able to speak to them once in 4 weeks they will yell at you and then blame it all on you.

saginaw, Michigan

Click here to read other Rip Off Report list of other Moving Companies

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on National Moving Network and other various transport companies ripping off the consumer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michigan-Moving-Company-Michigan-Relocation-Services/Livonia-Michigan-48152/Michigan-Moving-Company-Michigan-Relocation-Services-Michigan-Relocation-Services-Michi-333504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michigan Moving Company- Michigan Relocation Services