Complaint Review: michigan wayne county friend of the court

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2010

• Reported By: cookie — spartanburg South Carolina United States of America
michigan wayne county friend of the court
detroit, Michigan United States of America

michigan wayne county friend of the court They let my dead beat ex claim child support on one of our children when we have two children one with him and the other with me plus I already had a claim on him in the south carolina detroit, Michigan

I was abused by my ex and we had to boys during the abuse. But I finally got the courage to pack up me and my boys stuff and move to the south. Filed child support soon as i got here so my ex couldn't try to take my kids. to make a long story short my ex started talking to my oldst boy and conveniced him to get on a bus and comeback he did. Now i've gotten married and filed my taxes jointly and child support tour us up  how he can do this i don't know and i've ben trying to get help for the longest!!!!! He beat me and got away with it now he's taking me and my husbands hard earn money to buy drugs. thanks alot friend of the court your paying him to do nothing. My son missed 90 days of school last year and on top of that my son is ADHD, so he's not getting the help he is suppose too. Thankyou again waye county michigan frend of the court for taking from one child and giving it to a drug dealer Thank you s much!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2010 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/michigan-wayne-county-friend-of-the-court/detroit-Michigan-48203/michigan-wayne-county-friend-of-the-court-They-let-my-dead-beat-ex-claim-child-support-on-622558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on michigan wayne county friend of the court