Complaint Review: Mick James

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: DriveProfit — Fairfield New York
Mick James
Maryville, Missouri Maryville, Select State/Province USA

Mickey James a.k.a Lisa Carter-- Demanded prepayment of work, and did not deliver services. Maryville Missouri

This person demanded up front payment for services and gave me a sob story about how much he needed it.  I gave in and paid him up front (which is contrary to my practices).

Unfortunately, his mother passed away and he was out of touch for a while.  When he did not return or respond to emails after the date he said he would, another couple of weeks went by with no contact, no answer to emails we sent.

We disputed Paypal payments to him, and coincidentally enough, he responded right away and from that point on was nasty, and threatened to sabotoge me and my company online.

All we wanted was our money back.

Paypal says he has a pattern of people disputing his transactions.

Take it from us and be forewarned about how he conducts business.  We were not asking for work during his grieving process, we only wanted to know when he was really coming back and ready to work again.

We prepaid a website customization which our client cancelled, and when we wanted our money back, he turned completely nasty.

I have records of emails of us asking him to deliver work in a format we needed.  He agreed.  We never got what he agreed to.

This we were willing to walk away from until he decided to take our money and run.  And on top of that, threaten us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mick-James/Maryville-Select-StateProvince-MO/Mickey-James-aka-Lisa-Carter-Demanded-prepayment-of-work-and-did-not-deliver-service-1053417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mick James