• Report: #1092024

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: andrea — port orange fl Florida
Mickeys Auto repair
701 Glades Court port orange, Florida USA

Mickeys Auto repair Stay away. The worst ppace to take your car port orange Florida

Stay away. The worst place to take your car, owner is belligerent and abusive towards female customers. On saturday I took my car for a simple oil change and when they were finished I was.told that there was something wrong.with my car, that it was not starting up. I questioned the owner how could that be if I drove the vehicle to his establishment for a simple oil change. In an unprofessional and demeaning tone of.voice he told me it was not his problem and threw my car keys on the counter.
I took my car to my mechanic and he told me that the ignition was damaged due to the fact that they forced it to the point it broke.....the repair cost me1.0000 $$$$$'''

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mickeys-Auto-repair/port-orange-Florida-32129/Mickeys-Auto-repair-Stay-away-The-worst-ppace-to-take-your-car-port-orange-Florida-1092024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mickeys Auto repair