Complaint Review: Micro Machine

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Asset Collections Inc — Portland Oregon
Micro Machine
2725 Old Wrightsboro rd Wilmington , North Carolina USA

Micro Machine AKA Lisa PrinceMark Prince Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Wilmington North Carolina

*Author of original report: SETTLED IN FULL

*Author of original report: Writing NSF CHKS to cover Repairs

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wow! Ripoff gone wrong..

Micro Machine DBA Mark and Lisa Prince have been placed for immediate collections.  They have stolen my clients services.  They owe my client over 638.00, wrote NSF checks, and have failed to even have the common courestesy to respond with payment.

This is a debtor company, we wanted to warn other vendors of this Ripp off, theft of product and service.  If this compnay also owes you money contact Asset Collections Inc  888*279*8601 to be added to the creditors committee.

Asset Collections Inc

Portland OR

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micro-Machine/Wilmington-North-Carolina-28405/Micro-Machine-AKA-Lisa-PrinceMark-Prince-Theft-of-Productservices-Failure-to-pay-Fail-1064576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micro Machine

SETTLED IN FULL

AUTHOR: Asset Collections Inc - ()

MARK with Micro Machine has paid this account and settled this debt in full.  I would like to report that, the acct has been released from my office.  I am adjusting this report, today,  we ran a credit card for a lump sum to release his file from my office. Thank you fore taking care of case #330.320, I have marked your file SETTLED IN FULL.

Writing NSF CHKS to cover Repairs

AUTHOR: Asset Collections Inc - ()

Micro Machine has Wrote An NSF CHK for my clients service, there was NEVER a dispute before we asked for payment.  This Company refuses to make this worthless chkeck right  The above rebuttal posted is bold face a lie and just goes to show you the"TRUE COLORS"of this debtor, and how he runs his pathictic company, a Scam- Rip-off company, Micro Machine.

This debt is for NSF CHK.  You knew when you put the pen to the paper, there was no funds to cover these repairs.  Now you try and come up with some BOGUS dispute over a year later.  This is a "Classic" sign of a debtor Company.  Micro Machine, your above dispute is In vailid, your a LIAR, and you owe for the NFS CHK your wrote.

Definition of a rip off artist:Someone who takes your money and retunes nothing to you.

Definition of a Thief: Someone who receives a repaired board and wrights a BAD check to cover his lack of judgment.

Obvoiusly this guy is a THIEF, a Liar, and has stolen my clients services by writting NSF CHKs.

NSF chks are against the law and you can be help respobsible for 3 x times the amount.

This is Not a stop pay chk, nor is it a cancelled chk, due to a dispute.  This is an NSF CHK YOU WROTE, FOR SERVICES YOU COULD NOT AFFORD.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wow! Ripoff gone wrong..

AUTHOR: micomachineco - ()

I guess in todays free information world of the internet people can write anything about anyone and get away with it. Yes, we will NOT pay the $640 worth of services, being we would become the ones ripped off..

The clinent was "supposed" too replace some defective computer boards, only to send the same ones back within 2-days, the exact same boards, only for us to install and machine still not function. We I called to speak with tech to explain that machine would still not run, I was told I could not recieve help over the phone until I paid the invoice..

I refused to pay, and found a firm in Indiana where the machine was made, sent this company the same boards, they let me intall them to show they worked, and then we paid the only $350 for boards repaired, to the new company. As far as I'm concerned Kevin at Martin CNC are the rip off artists.