Complaint Review: micro trend

• Submitted: Sun, April 24, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, April 24, 2011

• Reported By: ivyolly — silver city New Mexico United States of America
micro trend

micro trend micro trend renewal policy internet

I purchased a Acer notebook two years ago which had a cheap download for Micro Trend. I never could download the program. This year I had a renewal charge of 62.95 on my credit card.
I disputed it and was told I had authorized them to continue charging me forever even though they provide no service. I tried for several days to find a personal to talk to and was finally connected with someone I could not understand. My solution was to cancel my paypal account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2011 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/micro-trend/internet/micro-trend-micro-trend-renewal-policy-internet-721447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on micro trend