telling

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: lisa — new hartford New York
microsoft store
, Select State/Province USA

microsoft store shipped a cancelled order after telling me it was cancelled new york

I ordered a computer from microsoft store on dec 31 2013. I decided to cancel the order so i could use a different billing method. I was told it wouldnt be a problem because the next day was a holiday and the $900 computer wouldnt get shipped til Jan2. They said they don't charge you until the item gets shipped. I told them I planned on buying another computer but I needed to be assurred the first order was cancelled. I was assurred by several different people from microsoft.

After endless phone calls microsoft shipped and billed me 2  computers for$900 each.  I refused one of them and it was returned to microsoft store on January 7. I called again they said my refund would be processed as soon as they got the return. I called them again January 27 and I was told my order wasnt processed yet and I should receive my refund in 4 or 5 days. Today I receive an email saying it will be another 10 days because my refund failed in their system. I have had endless phone calls and emails with microsoft. I dont believe they will send me my refund in 10 days

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/microsoft-store/Select-StateProvince/microsoft-store-shipped-a-cancelled-order-after-telling-me-it-was-cancelled-new-york-1119705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on microsoft store